|www.paso-maschinenbau.de > english > products
> engraving > highlights
Profitec & Porta product range
- The resolution for all axis is 0.15 µm
- The repeatability accuracy (positioning accuracy) is within +/-
- The massive steel welded construction is exceptionally
rigid. In contrast to the traditional cast construction mostly
used, it makes bending or twisting of the components,
particularly of the base plate, impossible.
- Extremely precise, 30-45 mm rail guiding systems
of accuracy class P6 are exclusively used.
- The load-carrying capacity of the rail guides is 2 tons
per wagon. This ensures that the stated accuracy is maintained
even under extreme loading of the machine.
- The guiding systems are measured at all levels by an autocollimator
- The guiding systems are protected against soiling
by positive pressure ventilation.
- A laser interferometer and quick check system
provide proof of the accuracy.
- Polished ball thread drives of 20-32 mm diameter
are exclusively used.
This diameter of 25 mm, in combination with the rail guides used and
the massive welded steel construction, allows an extremely high loading
of the machine, as it gives the machine a rigidity of >
- The machines can be driven at a speed of up to 15 m/min
in both rapid mode and feed mode, control dependent.
- High frequency spindles are standard. Spindle
performances of up to, e.g. 14 KW can be realized. Spindles of all
well-known manufacturers can be adapted without difficulty.
- Machine and control box are dust protected and
splashproof acc. to IP 54.
- The CE Standard which has been in force since 01.01.96 is complied
- Slideway protectors (bellow-type) are used for complete coverage
of guide tracks and ball thread rails.
- The inside of the machine is protected from dust by the generation
of positive pressure.
- Regarding technology, all control and drive components are state-of-the-art
- The machines can be supplied in various versions
to choice, equipped either with groups of threaded holes, with T-slots,
or with vacuum.
- The machines are supplied complete with guarding enclosure.
- With respect to the application of the machines, there is no
limit to the work pieces. Plastics, copper,
graphite and up to tempered tool steel with
HRC 64 or V2A can be processed without any problems.
- For automation, we offer retrofittable tool changing systems
with automatic measurement of tool length.
- Surface scanning, edge feelers,
suction installations etc. are available as options.
PASO Präzisionsmaschinenbau GmbH,
Boschstraße 6, D-37421 Herzberg am Harz
Phone: +49 - 5521 - 8516-0 eMail: email@example.com
TOP OF PAGE | Home | Products | Company | Trade fairs | Contact | DEUTSCHE VERSION
Products: News | Engraving | HSC | Accessories | Innovations | Used Machines